Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dog Loves You More

OK, I have to admit I'm not an animal lover. I know, most of you are, so I'm kinda weird out here, all on my own, but I have 5 kids under the age of 11. Do I really need anything else running around my house making messes and going the bathroom on the floor (and Melissa, I used your advise and used Duct Tape to keep the diaper on the 2 year old...it's worked so far!). Anyway, Michele really wanted a quote about a dog, and the ones she sent were so nice. So, here's my first one. I'm sorry it's not better. Maybe the next one will be nicer, as I get more practice thinking good thoughts about dogs :) So, Michelle, I hope you like it!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your post! I'm not an animal person either for the same reason. I have kids and they took up all of my time and energy (not to mention $$). Thanks for your generosity and freely sharing with us all of your work.

Deb P.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Hahah! First of all---super great looking WA. Next---I am NOT an animal person either. Esp. not dogs. For the reasons you said and even when my kids are older it will be a sad day for me when hubby finally gets his way and gets me to give in to a dog.

As for the duct tape....if your little monkey is as creative as mine, don't forget to make the full 360 degrees with the duct tape or he'll find a way to get it off. It made me a little worried at first since obviously duct tape doesn't 'flex' and 'give', but it was well worth it!

Anonymous said...

I am DEFINITLY a dog lover, I have four. As my husband and I were never blessed with children, dogs were always our children. I think you did a great job on the word art and I believe all dogs lovers appreciate this. Thanks for making the effort to create it.

Dana said...

Thank you for the adorable wordart

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the dogs. And other animals. I said I might consider a fish, and my husband showed up with one. And then 12 more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your work

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! i don't know what i'd do without all the kids and all the animals, we have four dogs not to mention lizards a cocky a cat some fish, a peacock and a coupla chooks!oh i forgot the rabbits!! lol!anyway thanks for the freebie quote, it looks great!

Mullemaus said...

Love all of your wordarts, they are so fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the dog wordart :-)

Anonymous said...

Bethany, I see we can no longer comment on 4shared, but I really want you to know how great yuor word art is, and how much I love it. Especially the one about cousins! :o)
My husband and I are going to be baptized next month, here in the Delta, CO ward. Right now I'm doing the church bulletin, and I would like your permission to use some of your word art in it.
Thank you
Mona
mona@messano.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome word art!!!! I just found you on Sugar Doodle and am finding all kinds of cool word art here!!!!!
Laurel

Anonymous said...

Bethany, thank you so much for the wordart. We rescued a dog that had been so neglected; we absolutely love her. Of course, I want to create some layouts of her.

bdaphil said...

i am a dog lover thansk for the word art it si beautiful; and i was laughing my self silly over the duct tape, mine is 5 months and has yet to discover bit i am sure it may be necessary in the future
thanks again

Harriet said...

thank you so much for making this word art available for free..... it is wonderful