Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Remember You

The kids and I get to go to a bowling party today at noon for our homeschool group. We're all non-bowlers, but have a LOT of fun doing it. I'll try and get a few pics (for you, MOM!)

This WordArt request is for Laura. What a nice scripture! I thought that it would be GREAT for all of those "friends" layouts. Well, it would work for even more than friends, wouldn't it.


Remembrance, Remember - Minya Nouvelle
You - LainieDaySH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful, thank you so much!

Mandi N. said...

Bethany I just want to say that your word art for today is amazing! Almost makes me cry... that verse is very special to my heart and looking through the various blogs today, then stumbling onto your word art... well, there are no words! But thank you for helping me remember!

Mags said...

Beautiful - can't wait to use it!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

gr8mom52 said...

I love your blog and thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Sending you blessings across the miles,
Maritza reyes