Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 14, 2009

When You Wish Upon A Star

Can you believe it's Friday already? Boy how the week flies by ;) Thursday was a much more relaxed day at the Harty household. I was up at 7:45am when Captain America got back from PT, and helped him get ready, get breakfast, and get out to the door, back to work. Everyone was still asleep when he left, so I went back to bed too. by 9am, everyone was awake. I got up, and helped with breakfast. Oatmeal for some, cereal for some, and fried egg sandwiches for some (well, for the ones that know how to cook for themselves - hehehe).

I did some dishes and cleaned up in the kitchen for a little while, then read some. Captain America was home at around 9:30am, and had a lot of phone call work to do. The kids and I hung out and did our own thing for a while. Chores mostly got done, and I read a little bit more.

I helped Captain America make his lunch at noon-ish, and made Pizzawiches for the kids again. The just love those things :) After lunch, Captain America went and took a nap, and the kids and I loaded up and headed out for the pool. The mom's didn't swim, just stayed near the kiddy pool and chatted. Andrea and Katy and Laurie and my neighbor Leigh were there. It was a good time.

Katy had to leave at 2pm to go and get Emily new glasses, and Andrea left shortly after that to go and pick up a friend from the hospital who was having a colonoscopy done. Laurie and I kept her 2 older boys with us at the pool, and each brought one home with us at 3pm. Ben (andreas) and Elise (Lauries) came over to our house to play with Emeline and Jake, and Tom and Joe went to Lauries house to play with Phearson. I lucked out, and just had the older kids - LOL!

I went in the bedroom with Jimmy when we got back home, and helped him fall asleep for a nap. I came out on the couch and napped myself for a little while. Captain America was still at work (he was supposed to be home at 4:30) when I got up, so I made myself dinner, and the casserole for the kids was almost done. Andrea came and picked up Sam, and I fed Elise before I brought her back home at 6pm.

I picked up Joe and Tom, and brought them back home and fed them too. Captain America was home at 7:30pm. Dang, that was late. I helped him get dinner, and got the kids situated with a movie. I'd been having bad cramps all day (well, not too bad, but annoying is a better word), so I decided to go and lay in a hot bath. I don't remember what time I went in, but I didn't get out until 9pm-ish. I went out to check on the rest of the family, and they were watching the end of "Meet the Robinsons" with Captain America. He was all snuggled up on the couch with the little ones. It was ADORABLE!

I went back in my room, put my laptop over my ouchy tummy (the heat really seems to help), and read until bedtime. Then I designed, blogged, and read some more. This is why I shouldn't read. Cause I get so into the story that I don't wanna put it down :) Sigh. Oh well. It could be worse, right :) Anyway, it was a nice and relaxing day,. Besides the cramps. And the caffeine withdrawl headache I can feel forming.... But it should be better on Friday. Grocery shopping day. At least I hope it's better then - hehee.

This WordArt request is from GBU Ola. She needed this saying for a layout she was making, and since who doesn't love a good disney show, I'd make it up for you guys! Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leaves ome love if you like my work.


13 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

thank you very much...I love this!

Kim said...

Thank you for the Word Art. I'm sure I'll find a use for this one.

xashee's corner said...

i would bet you have a LOT of ADORABLE moments in your household!!! :) Thank you so much for sharing AlL that you do!! Have a FABULOUS day!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Olenkamajka said...

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much, love you, I will post link with my scrap ....Ola

Mom24boys said...

Thank you so much for sharing you talent! I love your W.A. I am using it in both L.O. and for cards.

Olenkamajka said...

I just created scrap When you with upon a star ..this is RAK for you

http://olenkamajka.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I have to say, I absolutely love hearing about your days, your kids, and your friends!

PS. this wordart will be PERFECT for an album i'll be working on here in the next few weeks. My sister and her crew went to Disney World for 13 days... They get back on Sunday. Yay! But I get to do their scrapbook!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Hope your cramps were all gone today! Thanks much for today's WA.

Anonymous said...

perfect for a disney page. thanx a bunch!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Emily said...

Really cute! Thanks :)

Tiendita de Recortes said...

thanks a lot for all your sharing, I would love if you place your downloads in other sites too, because I cann't download them from 4share.com, because the company polices :(, please try to upload in other sites too, thanks in advance... I love all your work!!! is really amazing