Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sleep

This WordArt suggestion is from Six-Pack Mamma, who thought I would be able to do something "fabulous" with this definition. The longer the quote, the harder the WordArt :) This one wasn't so easy. Hopefully I pulled it off, though. I thought it would be a cute addition to a sleeping baby or child page. Hope you like it!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work! Thanks :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really cute!! now i will have to take some pics of my sweet GD sleeping just to use it!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I love your word art. I have one that falls asleep in some of the strangest places. Fortunately I have a lot of pics that show this. I am so gonna do this page today. Perfect Word Art.

Anonymous said...

This wordart is perfect for a layout I am working on right now. Thank you for sharing! :)