Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Something To Say

What a nice, relaxing Saturday we had. We didn't really do anything, but it was very enjoyable :) Since Doctor Who is our ALL TIME FAVORITE TV SHOW, the boys and I thought it would be fun to make a banner/blinkie thing with all the villans, and then the doctor at the end. It's over under my other blinkies. That took all morning to make, though. The boys LOVED it! It really was a good "big kid" project with mom :)

We watched the Spiderwick Chronicles this evening. It was pretty good! I'd definitely watch it again :) But then again, I'm a HUGE sci-fi/fantasy fan, so this was right up my alley :) All in all, it was a GREAT day :)

This WordArt request is from Nicole - I hope you don't mind that I changed it a bit. I thought that this made the wordart stronger. Artistic license, i guess :) lol! Nicole wanted it for her son who is non-verbal and has cerebral palsy. I thought that it would also be good for little children, before they can talk. Or for teens "too cool" to talk. Lots of possibilities, really :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account and download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONT
Something - Tingle Institute

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome WA - my little ones always had far more to say than they could verbalize when they were babies, LOL!

abhall76 said...

Thank you sooo much! I know I will use this one alot. My youngest son has had many speech problems and is still in speech therapy.

Anonymous said...

My sister had a stroke and lost the ability to speak. THis will be perfect for a page for her.
THANKS!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

Stacy said...

This is one of my favorite quotes...thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you so much for the wonderful word art

Carole N. said...

When I read the quote you used in this wordart it brought tears to my eyes.
My husband has an aunt, an uncle, and two nieces that were born deaf...thus they are unable to speak as we do. The two nieces are very intelligent and graduated from college with honors so they did have something to say. They just say it with their hands instead of their voices.
THANK YOU so much for sharing this lovely wordart.
Hugs!

Monsen said...

this is so fantastic! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to tell your thanks for all of your special needs quotes. This one really means a lot to me my son has CP, and can not speak, but never stops trying.
Thank you so much...