Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Party Time

Wow, you guys! Taking a Motion Sickness pill at 148 lbs is a MUCH different experience than taking a Motion Sickness pill at 185 lbs. Goodness! I'll DEFINITELY have to remember that - LMBO!!!

We had a TON of fun on our "morning" out - hehehe. We left town around 9:30, and got to K-Mart at 10:30. The kids were fighting SO bad right before we got in the car, I thought it was gonna be a bad trip. But, we let Jake play the gameboy, and listen to him MP3 player, I let Eme listen to my MP3, and my dad let Tom listen to his. Let me tell you, girls, the noise level in that truck dropped 100%! Genius! Ha!

Anyway, we didn't leave K-Mart until 12:30 - I KNOW! We were in there forever - LOL! I've lost so much weight on my diet, that even my extra skinny clothes don't fit anymore. So, it was time to get a few new things. They were having a HUGE sale, which helped! I got 2 new pairs of jean, 2 new bras, a new black blazer, and about 6 new blouses, all for $75.

We went to the mexican restraunt for lunch, and the kids absolutely loved it! They had chips and salsa and bean dip until their entree came out. I LOVE it when restraunts do that! Keeps the kids entertained. Jimmy loved dipping his chips in his water, and making a big mess - LOL! Oh well, that's just what 2 year olds do. They had MASSIVE burritos, and the big kids loved it! The little ones split one between the 3 of them.

I ordered a taco salad, with just the shredded beef, the lettuce, and the tomatoes. It came with rice and beans, and I of course had to scoop it off and give it away. Wow, that took some will power (hehehe). It was a really tasty salad! Probably more meat than I should have had, but I wasn't that far off :)

Next, we headed off to Wal-Mart. I found some $1.00 tees for myself, and a Long Sleeve Tee for my son Tom, to wear under his button up shirts. I also found some $2.00 Tee's for my little boys, and some $3.00 button up shirts for the big boys. It was really quite fun going sale shopping! We bought some groceries while we were there, too. Gotta love Wal-Mart.

Next, it was off to Ross. I found a nice winter-ish coat, since I've been FREEZING. Hehehe. It's pretty cute. And, my mom got me a new brown dress. I'll have someone take a pic of me tomorrow so I can show it off. It's SO cute! I like it :)

We didn't get home until 6:30, so it was a really long day. I rode in the middle seat with the 2 big kids on the way home, and, since I get car sick if I sit in the back, I took some Motion Sickness medicine. Yeah, not car sick! Not awake and alert either, but definitely not car sick! LOL! I wonder how long it will last? I'm bearly staying awake here - hehehe.

Here's a very EASY WordArt I made tonight, in the heart of my drowziness - hopefully you can use it on something - I thought it was cute. But then again, that could just be the drugs talking - LMBO! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
Party - Horeshoes and Lemonade
Time - Inkburrow

5 comments:

April said...

First HUGE congrats on your weight loss - that's so awesome!!!

Second congrats on the designer spotlight in the Scrap Orchard Newsletter!!!!!!!! It was fun reading about you!!

And also, THANK YOU for another awesome wordart!

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Just thought you might get a grin from this. I found a car coaster wthis phrase on it. I HAD to buy it. Men are animals. Some just make better pets. I love it. My hubby is away with the Coast Guard right now, so I think of him a lot.

Brenda said...

Thanks for the great word art!

Katherine Lent said...

hi, thanks, will use in my party pics from this weekend!

Michelef4 said...

Thank you for all of these wonderful pieces of word art!