Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, July 7, 2008

Know You Care

Hi again! Did we all survive the weekend? We faired well at our house :) Just a nice relaxing time - nothing too stressful - And, I managed to keep up with most of the housework. If any of you knew me in real life, you'd know what an accomplishment that was! LOL :) AND, my hubby may be coming home TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I'm excited!!!)

This WordArt request is from Kittie. And how true it is :) Especially as a parent, I think. We need to remember that our children are little people, just like us. They want to know that someone loves them most, and once they feel that way, they'll be much more apt to listen to what we tell them :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like me work. :)


FONTS:
Know - Impact
You, Care - LaurenScript

3 comments:

Judi said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us, I do so enjoy popping in to see what you've come up with next, it's a real treat for me to use your word art
Thanks again
Judi

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).

Anonymous said...

wonderful!!! thanks