Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 14, 2008

Mornings

This WordArt request is from Suzanne, who hates mornings. She's a night owl, she says :) Me, I love to sleep in, but find it hard. Maybe it's too many years of getting up early with little children, but after the sun comes up, my body wants to be awake too. Don't get me wrong, I don't jump up out of bed, heheheeh. As for nights, I get really sleepy around 11pm, and am not good for much after that. My husband, now that's another story. He's definitely a night owl. :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my WordArt. thanks :)

rouge kit from Happy-scrap"
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Abish for sending in this layout. Isn't it cute! Love the contrast between the dark and light colors! Great job :)

1 comment:

Sharon Kay said...

How fun! This will be good for my sons! None of them are morning people. lol