Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hand in Hand

Here's the WordArt for today! I was gonna do a request, but after a long day of designing, I decided to go with something easy. Sorry, girls! :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to downoad the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



FONTS:
Hand, in, hand - Designers

2 comments:

Lois B said...

Wonderful quote. Thanks so much

I did a search for the font "designers" and came up empt handed. Can you tell me who made this font or where it might have come from. I really like it.

Thanks again

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).