Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 21, 2008

Cat Lovers

So, after posting the dog WordArt the other day, I was asked to make a cat WordArt. One of you left a message on my 4shared account with this request, catlover. Well, this quote is for you. Actually, if I was going to have a pet, I think I'd like a cat. We always had them growing up, and they were great companions. But, at this stage of my life, I have all the companions I can handle right now :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that...

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

And the funny thing is, they don't need an answering machine to remember their messages...

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Perfect for the Wayward Cats' pages.

Anonymous said...

Livermore, CA: From The >^..^<
"Purr-fect"

Deenie said...

LOL While I like and enjoy dogs, cats have always been so much easier for my lifestyle and I love their independence. This quote just tickled my funny bone and is so appropriate! Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

As a cat-lover, I LOVED this saying!
Thanks so much! =^!!^=

Jayne said...

I love this - but believe it or not, mine actually come when called. Of course, it helps if treats are involved...

vicki said...

love your cute word arts

Groverfam said...

I am continually downloading your word art. thank you for sharing. i too am LDS and appreciate the quotes that go along with that lifestyle. thanks so much

Anonymous said...

tysvm for the beautiful word art hugs(big smile)

Moira said...

Thank you, and by the way, I love cats!

Hugs

Sweetheart1 said...

Thankyou very much♥

Cori said...

Love your wordart! This will be perfet for all my kity pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

Bit's grandma said...

Thank you! This is my first time on your site and I am enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these - they are beautiful

Unknown said...

I think your work is so clever, thank you.