Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quality Experiences

Happy Sunday!!! I'm SO excited to go to church, and meet all my new friends - LMBO!!! Hopefully it's a nice ward (congregation), and there's some girls that I can click with, and get an instant friend. I need a friend here - friends are good! I miss my friend, Maren - Maren, you guys wanna move to El Paso, right? Does El Paso have a Coast Guard station? No, no water? oh yeah. Dang!

We got some unpacking done yesterday. It's gonna be a long and slow process, I'm afraid :) But then, isn't it always - hehehehe. Don't you all wish you could move as often as me - hehehe

Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)


FONTS:
Quality - HelenaScript ES
Experiences - Engravers MT

10 comments:

Cris said...

Excellent quote! Thank you

How about a friend in Buenos Aires, Argentina, huh? LOL
Have a great Sunday, Cris

pinky said...

Love the quote, hope you get lots of new friends soon, don't work too hard on the unpacking.
Pinky (a new follower)

Juli and Brett said...

Glad you made it safely Bethany! Hope that the new ward is good and have fun unpacking....I hate the whole moving process. Oh well. Love the quote! I used a couple word arts on LOs. You can see them at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great quote and so true. Wishing you and your family much happiness in your new home. I love reading about all of your adventures. You have a great sense of humor. Thanks for sharing.

xashee's corner said...

i don't know about moving there but you got a friend here! :D Thank you for sharing your AWESOME wa!! Hope you are enjoying the day! :D

Ann said...

I'm so glad you guys made it there safely! And your house looks fabulous! It's hard to be in a ward as cool as ours, but maybe your new one will be a close second:)! We will miss your whole family a lot!

P.S. Will you tell me what LMBO stands for? I'm totally out of the loop.

Vicki said...

Thanks so much for this, and the previous wordarts! And a big welcome to Texas from this native Texan!

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing this! Good luck with the unpacking...it's much more fun than packing it up though. :)

benziengirl said...

you have a friend in victorville. Can't believe you stayed at the Motel 6 here! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

lovely quote I am always amaze at what you come up with.