Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back 2 School

Well, my little boy is playing 6th grade Tackle Football this year! Holy cow, am I ready for this?!!! He got his helmet and mouth guard tonight, and had his first practice. He was so tired when he got home, but had a big smile on his face. I think he really liked it! Way to go, Jacob! I think that we're gonna sign up Tom (3rd grade) for Flag Football, and Eme (1st grade) for Cheerleading. Luckily, those are much cheaper than the Tackle football - ha! I've never been a sports parent before, we'll see how I do. I'm not one for driving kids all around all the time. I'm WAY too much of a homebody. LOL! Good thing Florence is a TINY town, and I can get from one end to the other in about 5 minutes. hehehe.

Are you ready to see my new WordArt for the week? You are? Oh good!!! Well, here it is! I have 4 new packs again this week - woohoo for me! Wednesday has become my "design like crazy" day - hehehe. Hopefully it paid off! Click on the WordArt packs below to follow the links to the store :)







This WordArt request is from Amberlee. I thought it turned out pretty cute :) Hope you like it, girl! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



FONTS:
Back, 2, school - SchoolScriptDashed

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your wordart ... thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Patti said...

Love the Birthday Attitude pack!

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the back to school wordart.

Anonymous said...

Bethany, thank you for about the last 10 WA's you've posted! I try to get here everyday, but sometimes life just gets in the way... and then I have to play "catch-up" when I get a chance to hit the computer again! LOL! So, I thank you for leaving the links up and being sooo generous with your work!! I love your WA and I do believe my LO's are looking better since I've found you! hehehe... Thanks again and have a great day! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).