Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, June 30, 2008

Every Time You Smile

So, this 4th of July, my hubby gets to go and be part of the 145th Year Gettysburg Civil War Reenactment. He's SO excited! I've been busy helping him get the last minute sewing things done. On Friday, I made him a quilt, and Sunday evening, we worked on shrinking his pants (yep, he's lost 45 lbs since xmas time!!!), and fixing a collar on his shell jacket. Aren't I a nice wife (good thing he couldn't hear me talking to myself inside and wishing i was designing - LOL!)

This wordArt request comes from Trina - What a WONDERFUL saying this is :) Hope you like it! I thought it turned out pretty good!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account and download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work.
Fonts
Every, time, you - scriptina
Smile - Pupcat


JustABoy Papers by KAagard Designs
the Circles and Stars Template by KAagard Designs

Awesome, Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing - It looks FABULOUS!!!! That's gotta be one of the BIGGEST smiles I've ever seen a little person make!!!


Fun'Ky Summer Kit by digitaldivadesigns

Thanks so much to Kerri for sending in this layout! Fabulous! Lovin' the background paper, and those elements are WONDERFUL! And that photo is perfect! Great job :)


Created in PSPP XI
Photo by Still photographs by Michelle
Hand, globe and white sparkles on background from a PSP tutorial
Night sky in globe by me
Back ground from Backyard play by Leaonna at Busyscrappin

Thanks to Jenn for sending in this layout! WOW! How pretty is this ??!!!!! Great job :)

14 comments:

scrappinmint said...

WOW! Congrats to your DH on losing 45 lbs.! WTG!
Hope you guys have a fun 4th of July. Can't wait to see pics.
Great wordart today! What a wonderful quote. I'm going to be sure to snatch that one.
Thanks!! :)

AnneMarie said...

great way to start my morning- thanks!
have fun on the 4th- that sounds fun!!

Kim Sandling said...

I LOVE THIS! Thank you for this quote! It is the perfect thing for a smile bigger than life that my daughter gave me the other day! Thank you for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. This quote is beautiful!
Kim

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the freebie... some little freebie on my blog for you...

Unknown said...

LOVE love love it! Fabulous! Your hubby should be proud 45 lbs gone! Whoo hoo! How great to go to Gettysburg too. We hope to do that soon.

Katie said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful art. I've been to the Gettysburg reenactment...grew up near there. Hope you all have a blast.

Trina said...

Thanks - exactly as I pictured! :) Happy Canada Day tomorrow (and Happy 4th of July later too!)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 03:33am, NY 05:33am, UK 10:33am, OZ 08:33pm]).

Susie2shoes said...

This is just wonderful, what beautiful words. Thank you so much Bethany.

Hugs
:)

Anonymous said...

Love the wordart! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous word art! Both the quote and the word art itself are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your beautiful wordart

fairysparkle said...

Thank you so much for your word art its lovelyx