Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, July 21, 2008

Endless Love

I can remember listening to Lionel Ritchie as a kid. He was awesome for singing along! And I LOVE to sing along :) Hehehehe. Love WordArt is always good, because we all love someone :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!!!


FONTS:

Endless, Love - Stephanie Marie JF

4 comments:

kelly said...

Thanks!!!

Laraine said...

I've been gone on vacation...love the new look on your website.

Anonymous said...

a friend of mine posted a quote in her blog that I thought would make a great word art. its a bit long, but i thought you might like to use it anyway:


"Friendship is the severest test of character. It is easy to be loyal to family and clan whose blood is in our own veins, but to have a friend and to be true under any and all trials is the mark of a man."

Charles Eastman/Ohiyesa

Monsen said...

Oh your wordarts are so great!!! Thank you very much for sharing!! And sorry if I don´t comment every single WA but they are so many and they are all great!!!!!