Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Too Sexy

I started off SOOO good on my diet on Sunday. But then at around 3pm, I gave up, and ate, literally, everything in site. Sigh. Not a good finish - hehehe. I'll do better today. Really, I will. My belly feels bloated, and nasty (Sunday night). I hate it when I eat things that I shouldn't. I really don't feel good afterwords. You'd think I'd learn :) But, after a PERFECT eating day on Saturday, I was down 2 lbs, so I know that it will come off when I get back on the diet. I CAN do it. I WILL do it. Today is the day, right???

Oh yeah! Captain America made it to El Paso. He called last night, and said that he'd arrived. He was looking for the temporary housing place last time we talked. But he was on base. He'd arrived safely. That's a long drive. Poor guy. It would have been better if I could have driven with him. Woudln't that have been a fun roadtrip :)

Have you guys seen "Bedtime Stories"? I'm definitely buying that one when it comes to video - SO cute! I like Adam Sandler when he's not swearing or being crude. He's a funny guy :) Good movie :)

So, I actually got this video to upload! Woohoo for blogger! This is Captain America swearing in as an Officer. SO cool! I have another on of him graduating, but that will have to wait till tomorrow :) Isn't he handsome :)


This WordArt request is from Yolanda. I was instantly reminded of the song, and Prom my Sophomore year. My boyfriend at the time was a Senior, and took me. This song was played, and it was TOO funny! Gotta love the 90's - LOL! Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




FONTS:
rhino dino

6 comments:

Pat in Houston said...

I am so happy Brent made it. When you get there have him drive you down I-10, you can see right across the Rio Grande, which is a mud puddle, and you can see into Mexico. It will freak you out and break your heart. Sure makes you thankful to live in this country.
Hang in there on the diet, I have had a few lousy days too, but guess we all do. Soon I'll be too sexy for my shirt!

{raisingAlexis} said...

I love your word art and would love to be able to d/l and use them, but box.net will not let me!!!

xashee's corner said...

Sooooooo glad Brent made it safe & sound! LOVE the video of your handsome man! :D Don't be too tough on yourself with dieting! you will do GREAT! :D Thank you sooooooo much for your AWESOME wordart! Hope you have a FUN day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Bethany!

I am so glad Brent made it safe and well to TX!

Yolanda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 12, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the wordart!