Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Impossible

We had a ton of fun at our campout this weekend. I know, I know, we camp A LOT! Hehehe. This time is was through Scouts - a baseball game and campout on the field. My kids had a BLAST! My oldest told me that it was the most fun he'd had ALL MONTH! heheheh, you know, that's a LONG time for a little kid - lol! The kids all found a new friend to hang out with after the game (11pm), and had fun running amok all round the field. They watched movies, and the ball field lights didn't go out till 1am! Talk about fun times for kids! We were up at the crack of dawn (literally), and everyone was out of the ball field by 7:30 am. I did get a nice nap this afternoon though! Gotta love naps :) Of course the kids trashed the house while I slept, but it sure felt GOOD!


Now mind you, this wasn't a lake or pond we went to - it was the park! We've had such bad rain the last few days, that the low areas are all filled up! It was stinky and nasty, but Jimmy was in HEAVEN!!!


Awe, aren't my kids sweet! (note to self - don't take 5 kids to a baseball game if your hubby is running the event - you'll have to corral them all by yourself :) lol


Ah Ha! He came to see us! He got to sit with us from the 5th inning on! Look how hot and sweaty we all are! Crazy heat!


Here I am! I'm liking my new big sunglasses :)


Joe is crazy! I told him to have a big smile, cause the last one was a little weak. Well, I guess this one is "stronger"!!!


This WordArt request comes from Carrie - Isn't it funny? It sure made me laugh! Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
impossible - Oh{Photo} Shoot!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you..this can be used for my 3 oldest daughters. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your work. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

great quote! :)

abhall76 said...

Thanks sooo much! I have so many ideas for this one already!

Crystal said...

LOL, I love this one!

Dana said...

Thank you - the wordare is adroable

Patamomma said...

This is such a perfect quote! thanks so much. patty

Tigger said...

I love this one! I'm going to take a picture of DD the next time she's in a bad mood from not getting what she wants. This quote and the 'or I'll scrap you' one will be a stitch! Thank you!

Debbie W

Jess said...

I love your word arts! I need to get busy and scrap the LO that goes with this one, it will be a gem, I'm sure!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! As soon as I saw this I had to download it. Now I just need to remember to grab my camera the next time sweet, dear two-year old son is throwing a tantrum instead of trying to "handle it." LOL For everyone who tells me my family always looks so happy (because that's all I have pics of), watch out!! LOL

Amy said...

Thanks! I LOVE this and I love the font.

Anonymous said...

Great WA Bethany! Love this!! Thank you so much!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful word art!!
Oh BTW I love the big shades!!!

Anonymous said...

thank u. now to decide which page this will go with better LOL

verabear said...

Hilarious! thank you so much :)

Sherley said...

I love this!!! I have some pics of my grandson having a meltdown and this will be perfect for them. Thank you so much!

Meagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.