Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Proverbs Series - Understanding

Hi! Pre-publishing again on Sunday night :) Here's my series again :)

And your part for today!!! Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONTS:
understanding - Mary Helen JF
All rest - um, look at yesterdays

6 comments:

Pat in Houston said...

If I have it right, you stopped in AZ. last night, so you should be in El Paso sometime today! All I can say is,
'Welcome home Harty Family, welcome home!'

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wordart!! Hope you are still doing well & safe in your travels! :D

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
Your feedblitz is not working

I have resigned up to be toldf I m already signed up -- but haver not gotten anything for two weeks +

kam

Anonymous said...

Bethany, Hope that all the travelling is going well... And that everyone enjoyed the trip.. Have fun unpacking when you get there... Thanks for finding the time to also provide some wordart.. Sammi xx

benziengirl said...

I wish I would have know you were coming through Victorville, you could have stayed here! Oh well, if ever again, you can stay here even with all 5 of your kiddos! Praying for a safe trip! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful! Thank you!