Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grandparent

This WordArt come from a request from Vikki in Ohio (Ha, i'm in ohio too!), who wanted a WordArt for first time Grandparents. Hope you like it, Vikki!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work!
Kit by Ellie Lash (LOVE her work) - Love Actually
WordArt by Me!


Frames: Frame1,2,7,6 - Baby set by
vianne
Paper: HG3 - beachhouseimpressions sampler blue by tabrizia
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to "Eric and Alma" for sharing their wonderful layout! How sweet is that :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the new WAs are not linked up yet! :)

Bethany said...

Thanks for letting me know. Blogger didn't put the links on, for some reason. I guess I'll have to start checking each one, to make sure it goes though.

Thanks again for letting me know. If no one lets me know, how can i fix it :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you wondeful word art, I cant thank you enough!!!

Sue - Texas said...

I love this one too and I love the layout. I'm going to try and scraplift it. :-)

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Love the wordart. My best friend is a nana and it will go great with layouts that i use for her. Thanks for sharing

Alma said...

Hi! Here's a link to a page I created using your wordart (which i like so much) :)

http://annivgift.blogspot.com/2008/04/photobook-grandparents-page.html

Thanks for sharing your wordart!