Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not Lost

This WordArt suggestions comes from Rita. It's such a nice saying, I think. Hope you like it, Rita!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my WordArt. :)
elements - Indian Summer
Cluster Frame - Kim B
Paper by Secondhand Angel
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Rita for sending her Layout! It's fabulous!
The place is called “The Medicine Hole” – it’s in the Killdeer Mountains near Killdeer ND

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get 4-share to load my comment but wanted to tell you how much I like this quote. Thanks

rhonav

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

princess jen said...

I was so excited for this one and the one about boys, but neither of them will load on 4-shared. Are you having any problems with it?? I love all your wordart and I need to get busy scrapping it now!

Debi Putnam said...

I also could not get this WA to download. Good thought though.

Anonymous said...

could you maybe do something in memory of or in loving memory of mother, father? Or something for a lost loved one?
thanks so much :)
BTW I love your stuff :) thank you so much for sharing :)
You are a very beautiful woman for sharing your thoughts.
Have a good day.