Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sunshine of my Life

Woooo, it was a hot one yesterday! We got up to 99 again :) Jimmy and I went grocery shopping during the late morning/early afternoon. Next time, I think I'll go in the AM, before the sun gets too high. Especially without A/C in the ole truck :) But, we have food again :) And food it important when you have 4 growing boys in your house - LOL!

At about 5:30, right after the last pizza came out of the oven, the power shut off. Dang! I went outside to see if the neighbors had the same problem, and the guy across the street was outside checking things out too. I waited for about 30 minutes, then called the housing place to see what was up. They said that they'd called the power company, and it was in their hands now. Sigh.

You know, I know that people existed for HUNDREDS of years without electronics. No TV's, no internet, no lights, no A/C. But you know what? I really like those things - hehehe. The power was out for about 2 hours, and we survived. The house only got about 5 degrees hotter than normal, so it wasn't bad. I was just glad that it came back on. I sleep with a fan for noise, and I wasn't looking forward to a warm, silent night - hehehe. Plus, all of the groceris that I just bought may have spoiled if the power didn't come back on. Woohoo for power!

Hey girls! I have a little present for you guys :) If you go to yesterdays post, you can pick up the Four Generations WordArt. I got a TON of requests for it, so I figured that if you want it, then you'd get it! Click HERE to go to yesterday post to pick up the Wordart :)

Remember how yesterday I said that 2 of my CT were in the SYTYCD contest? WELL, there's actually 3 of them! Charmaine is in it too! Why don't people tell me these things - ROFL! Anyway, check out her kit, too :)

Well, you're in for a treat today :) I went to a Speed Scrap yesterday with my friend Jen (Graham Like The Cracker), and used her kit from SYTYCD. I made a WordArt for my page, and we decided that if I made one more, we'd have something FUN to give away on our blogs. So, here is the first one :) You can get it by going to Jen's blog, by clicking HERE.

And there's the other one, the one you can get from me :) Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the zip file, and leave some love if you like my work :) Thanks!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

C McCormick said...

Thank you so much!!! I love this new kit of Jen's but have a little girl, so I was really hoping for some girl word art. Both are beautiful, thank you so much for sharing!

Jen M said...

Thank you!! I love your colored/scrappy word art - you make it so beautiful!!! :D

Ajila said...

I love the beautiful word art. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Nancy said...

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Like cmc, I love Jen's kit and am so happy to see some girl word art for it! Both are gorgeous pieces that you created using her kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing!! :) i hope you have a GREAT weekend!! :)

Michelle's Angels said...

Hey Darling, hope all is well with you. You've been tagged. *LOL* Come to my blog to find out what you have to do! hee hee!

http://michelles-angels.blogspot.com/2009/05/qp-freebie.html

Sue said...

Greetings from the chilly cold UK just been reading your blog, love your photos especially the ones in the pool. Just like to say thank you for the free wordart. I am off to have a look at your photomasks now.

Lynette said...

Bethany, thank you for your word art. It's always beautiful and practical -- things I'll actually use on my scrapbook pages in addition to being pretty.

Unknown said...

very cute, thanks!

joyce said...

Very pretty! Thank you!

Velma Humphrey said...

Tysm

Shirl said...

This is lovely, thank you Bethanny.