Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Be

OK, girls. It's gonna be a quick one tonight. I got home from camping, and we got EVERYTHING put away. Well, mostly it was Captain America. I did some "behind the scenes" work :) Anyway, I'm tired, and I think I'm gonna head to bed early. I'll blog my campout on Sunday. I'm sure you're just DYING with anticipation - LOL! Anyway, here's a fun freebee for ya :) It's from Gordon B. Hinckley's 9 Be's. 9 ways to BE to live a better life. Don't you agree?

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the ZIP file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

ScrapShana said...

Unpacking is always the worst! Will come back later today to see if you posted about your trip. :)
Thanks for the word art!

Kim said...

That is awesome, Bethany! Thanks for sharing.

SAHM said...

Thanks for your WA - especially after a day of camping. :-)

just Patty Anne said...

Thank you for the BEautiful free word-art, but more importantly, thank you for my new "To Do" list for this Sunday. Aren't these the more important things to do today rather than sorting bills & laundry... and when it comes right down to it, your list will entail those details too but with a higher meaning.

A sincere thank you Bethany.

Rose said...

I'm having a rather crappy day, and this word art is just what I needed. I've never heard it before, but I love it!

xashee's corner said...

GlAD you had fun camping! i LOVE it too! :) Thank you for sharing today's and yesterday's wordarts!! :) Have a WONDERFUL evening!! :D

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I don't get it - you went camping just for a night? What's the point? All that work for ONE NIGHT? I need to go for at LEAST 2-3 nights, preferably a week.

Oh well, to each his own, I guess! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful WA.
In return I have a few "BE"s for you : - BE proud of what you do and that so many people enjoy and admire so much your work. BE happy, always, because you deserve it. BE safe, you and your family.
Good luck in Texas !

Jaycie said...

Another quote that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Bethany, you ROCK!