Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, October 17, 2008

Measure of a Man

So last night, I packed for me trip! I should be heading up to Portland today, with my mom, for the weekend! I'm SO excited :) We should have a great time :) Wish us luck!

Oh yeah, and Sharon, you're email still isn't working - do you have a different email account that you can use?

Heres my new stuff for this week :) And, we've re-instituted the 20% off the first week thingy. So, you can pick each of these up for $2.00 a piece! Plus, don't forget, if you buy 2 WordArt packs, you'll get Crazy for Candy for free for this whole month!



This WordArt request is from Rachel. What a lovely quote! I thought it was really nice, and would be great on so many layouts! Thanks for suggesting it :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)


FONTS:
Measure - Champignon
Man - Felix Tilting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such wonderful word art! I am thankful for each one you make.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany - I just lost my Grandfather and this quote describes him so well!

courtneyj said...

you are so talented. thank you. I am download crazy today.