Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, January 5, 2009

God Qualifies

Well, I spent a little while last night packing. I printed out my flight/rental car/hotel information, as well as mapquest maps to and FROM my hotel to the airport. Hehehe, I don't reverse the route too well my myself - ha! And Mapquest does it SO well, I might as well let them - hehehe.

I leave tomorrow at 2:30, so if anyone wants to see me off, I'll be there - LMBO! My Aunt or Uncle are gonna drive me over, and I found friends to watch my kids the 5 days I'll be gone. My mom will get the 3 big kids ready for school, and drive them there as usual. They leave around 8am. Then, my Grandma and/or Aunt Sue will come over and take the 2 little kids to my friends' house. Joe will catch the bus at 11:30, and Jim will stay and play. The school aged kids get back to my Moms at 4, which is also when she gets off work. My friends will just drive Jimmy back home, homework, dinner, and bed. And repeat the next day - LOL!

So, thanks to Ann, Maryann, April, Erin, and Rebecca for watching my kiddos for me! Don't know what I'd do without friends like you guys! You ROCK!!!!

AND, on a side note, for all of you who sent me Christmas Cards, be patient with me :) I'm not lugging all of my Christmas Cards with me to Georgia, so I'll have to get to that project when I get back - hehehe. Just be patient with me, and know that I didn't forget about ya!

This WordArt request is from Naomi. I thought it was a great saying! And SO true :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
God - Stephanie Marie JF
Qualifies - Felix Tilting

9 comments:

Lois B said...

Yes, I think we all don't give ourselves credit for what we can do with God's help.

I also had an ahha moment when I saw the font used today - it is the one I wanted to know that was used for the word "power" in never underestimate the power of Mom.

It is called FelixTitling (you have a couple of letters switched where you called it tilting).

Have a wonderful trip and a wonderful time!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing this AWESOME wordart!! LOVE your work!! Hope you have safe travels!! OH and i have an award on my blog for you!!! Please stop by to receive it when you can!!! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Deanna said...

Just found your site! Love your word art and your attitude! Thankfully my husband's military contract was up by the time our 3rd was born so I can't imagine how much harder it is with 5 kids and hubby gone, but i have an inkling and so THANK YOU for supporting him and sending him out to protect us! I'm glad there are people out there who are good at the word art, because I'm just not one of them! I can design kits and stuff, but my word art is always a bit pathetic! Thanks again!

teddyprayer said...

Thanks! Wonderful quote. Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Great quote. I hope you have a great trip! I'm sure you'll look beautiful in which ever dress you wear. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the word art! I should do up something with that and hang it next to my life 'quote' because we are missionaries in Japan:
God's Will does not take you where His Grace cannot keep you!
God Bless Your New Year!

Anonymous said...

God bless you for the awesome wordart you make available freely! I plan to use these to make greeting cards for imprisioned Christians. Remember the persecuted church in your prayers! They need our support!
God's love to you!

Sandy O said...

I love this quote. Thank you for making a sentiment out of it.