Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Great Women

Today is the 1st DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Ahhh! I now have 4 in school (does that make me really old - LOL!). Jacob is a 6th grader, and starting Middle School, Tom is a big 3rd grader, Eme is starting 1st grade, and my little Joe is going to PM Kindergarten! Only Jimmy will be home with me during the day. We're doing a little home Preschool with Joe and Jim 2 days a week with some friends at church, so all of the kids have school this year. I'm looking forward to it.

Joe has an "open house" type meeting today from 12-1 (not a full day of school), and my Grandma is watching Jimmy (since siblings are not welcome for this hour). Then, tomorrow is his first full day of school. The 6th graders are the only Middle schoolers starting school on Tuesday, so they can get used to the school without the 7th and 8th graders around. I think they get out early, but I can't remember. I guess I should check these things out - LOL!

We set out all of their backpacks and new school clothes last night, and they're gonna look SO cute today! I'm definitely posting pictures tomorrow! I have such cute kids (not that I'm biased or anything - hehehe).

Well, I'm all booked to go to Kentucky at the beginning of October! I made the reservations last night! I'm SO excited to see my hubby! Can't wait!!!! One month to go!!!

And, my parents got back from Utah yesterday, safe and sound. They had a great time with my sister and her family. She has some cute pics of her nursery they decorated for my niece, Ella, and the new baby (coming in Jan.). Check it out :)

This WordArt request comes from Cindy. What a great saying :) I thought it was very nice - hope you like it! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.






FONTS:
Great - Scriptorama Markdown JF
Women - Scriptina

4 comments:

Crissie said...

Thanks so much for all the awesome wordart you create! I loved seeing the great pics you took from the air. SO many memories you are helping to make for you kids. BTW: you are looking totally FABULOUS! I think I have started my diet at least 5 times in the past few months. LOL!

Unknown said...

Very nice!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Elaine said...

Thank you for your word art. Your children are adorable!