Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Child is Born

Wow, the no internet is really cramping my style - LOL! I'm sitting here at my Mom's house, checking my email and getting products loaded into the store. We're going to my Aunts house tonight for Christmas Eve, and the kids are TOTALLY excited. Is it 5:00 pm yet? LOL!

Have you ever listened to Handels Messiah? I just LOVE it! When I was a Sophomore or Junior, my boyfriend at the time gave me a "made" tape of it. I just LOVED it! I don't currently have a copy, but I can still remember it. I think I'll have to pick up a CD one of these days. Anyway, I thought that this scripture (and song from Handel) would be appropriate for this day that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. Enjoy!

Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Child, Born - Scriptina

14 comments:

irishkathy said...

A beautiful piece of word art and so totally perfect. I may be sitting in silence at the moment, but I can almost hear a choir singing. Thank you and have a blessed Christmas.

Pattycakes said...

You are so kind to share all that you do!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!! :)

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME wa!! have a safe & BEAUTIFUL holiday!! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 26 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Bren Haas said...

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for sharing this wonderful message.
I am new to digital scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the word art. since I have trouble writing on paper let alone do it with my computer!...I enjoy that someone else already knows how. Thank you and god Bless you for sharing. Corrine in WA

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you again for your beautiful word art and for sharing them with us. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Sue said...

Thank you very much! This is what Christmas is all about! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you've got a used book store - like half price books - you can likely pick up a CD of this really cheap. Maybe even on Amazon? This is really one of my favorites (even though it's not Mozart, lol!)

Blessings~

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely wordart with me.LOVE them ALL.:)

Mia said...

I was excited to find your website last night while looking for a Bible verse for my Christmas card. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with others! I love that you include so many beautiful faith statements. I will be a frequent visitor to both your free site and store!

Kelley said...

Now I have the song going through my head! Thank you for the word art.

vero said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it! :)