Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 23, 2009

Life

OMGosh! I'm SO tired of sewing :) I made Emeline a new dress, complete with apron and bonnet. She still needs new bloomers. And probably another apron and bonnett. And some undersleves. And a new petticoat.

I made Jim/Joe a new red shirt. They still need at least one more shirt, and another pair of pants. And the shirts needs buttons sewed on them. And Jimmy needs some Civil War jammies. Probably Joe too. Not sure on him, though.

Tom needs an extra pair of pants. Not too hard for him. Jacob needs new a new jammie shirt. His bottoms are just fine. I think he has enough regular shirts, though. And I need a new pair of bloomers. I have one pair, but I'd like 2. And I really need new undersleves. And a new apron. And a new bonnett.

Do you think I can get it all done by Wednesday afternoon? We'll see how much I can manage to get together :) hehehe.

I'd been doing SO well on my diet, then I got a little derailed last week. Friday night, the kids and I had pizza (yeah, SO not on my diet), but Saturday, I got right back on, and did perfect. Well, Sunday wasn't the best for the diet - hehehe. I had cereal, and left over hamburgers with the kids while Captain America was napping. He's good about keeping me on the straight and narrow. He know's how much I want my pants to fit - LOL.

So anyway, I'm sewing downstairs, and he's in the computer room, so I figure I'm safe to sneak some chips and bean dip. Well, he comes out and starts washing dishes, and is like "Who's chips and bean dip are that?". Oops, I've been caught! "Mine", I say. "Well, is that on your menu plan?" he asks. "Um, yeah, for today", I say. "Oh, well, as long as it's on your menu plan, that's ok".

Are you kidding me? Is that all it takes to trick him - LMBO!!! I'll have to remember that one in the future - hehehe. "Yep, it's on my menu plan. Chocolate ice cream with hot fudge and a brownie are DEFINITLY on my menu plan". ROFL!!!

And ladies, I'm STILL enjoying the Twilight soundtrack. SO not my normal listening genre, but I'm LOVING it :) I put it on while I design, or play on the computer. Awesome :) hehehe. I'm sure my hubby thinks I'm a bit obsessed. But then, it's not that much different than his obsession with Cardinals Baseball. Or Brad Paisley. To listen to him talk about "Brad", they're long lost friends - ROFL!

So, today I'm giving away the first part of the Twilight WordArt Pack! Aren't you SO excited!!! This part is a quote from Edward, talking about Bella. I think we all want our men to feel this way about us. I just LOVE love stories :)


Click on the links to go to my accounts to download the PNG file.

4shared
box.net
keepandshare
mediafire

19 comments:

xashee's corner said...

LOVE the wordart and thank you so much for sharing! :)
that sure is going to be a LOT of sewing but you will do GREAT! sounds like you already have a TON of it near done! GOOD FOR YOU! i hope you share a photo when finished! ;) Have an AWESOME day!

Cherri said...

You are funny, yes obsessed with the Twilight. I think we all were when we read them all. I was too. I love the wordart and will use it on some more of my daughter's wedding pages....or engagement at least. I use to tell my husband "Edward would not be saying that to Bella" when he would yell at me for something. He hated it but laughed. He liked the movie too so we will be buying it soon. Good luck with all that sewing girl, and yes let us see a picture of you all wearing it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love your work as always Bethany! Great quote from the book. We all need our Edwards! Loved reading the series myself. Good Luck with your sewing! :)

Lisa Marie :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I've just bought the Twilight book so I can find out all about it. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for the Twilight WA!! It is our 16th wedding anniversary on Friday and it will be perfect to use on a card for my husband. I love the soundrack too, but I am listening to The Score now and it is just wonderful!!

mrstank said...

This is my favorite part of the entire book series. When I first read it, I tagged the page and did a layout with it. I am so glad you shared this wonderful word art and I WILL be back for the rest!

Heidi said...

LOVE the wordart, thank you Bethany! Can't wait for the rest. I am obsessed with Twilight too! I also love the soundtrack and it's sooo not my style either. lol

I'd LOVE to see your civil war wear that you've been working so hard on too!

Rose said...

I TOTALLy thought these were for SALE!!! Thank you so much for posting them as a freebie!!!

Crissie said...

Thanks so much for the Twilight wordart! I'm always so impressed how you can take a great quote and turn it into something lovely to look at!

Unknown said...

My favorite book in the Twilight series is Breaking Dawn by far! I watched the movie but it was a let down, nothing like the Twilight movie in my head :)

I am wondering if you could do some word art about Eternal Marriage. I have your families forever but am making a page for our Anniversary and am BLANK?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wordart! :) I am reading Twilight not (I'm on book 4). Greetings from Scotland. Ciao!

Breeoxd said...

thanks hun, you are awesome!

kizgold said...

Love the WA! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are so great. Thanks for sharing them.

Le digiscrap de Jenny said...

Thank you for WA !!

Simone said...

Beth, thanks so much for sharing I love your work!!!!

Simply Me, Tess said...

Love the word and used it in making my new freebie QP and post a link to your blog.

Love Always,
My Simple Thoughts N Creations
My PhotoBlog

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the great WA. They are not even for twilightfans. I think also for people who search a long time something and find it now :)