Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Expect Do

My husband and I were just talking about this on Sunday. So true, isn't it. You have to believe that you can do it before you can do it. We were writing our weight loss goals on note cards, so we could carry them around with us. I know, it sounds corny, but it really does work. Back in '02, I lost 55 lbs in 5 months, and kept it off for 3 years. But, unfortunately, after child #5 was born (and moving, and lots of stress), it's seemed to find it's way back. So, we're re-dedicating ourselves to our diet, and WILL lose the lbs again. Last time, we had our goals, and we read them multiple times a day. Funny thing, how your brain can be convinced of something just by repeating it enough times.

Anyway, I got WAY off track. Hope you like the WordArt!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my work.

No comments: