Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Answer Prayers

First off, I just wanted to share a quick couple of Tom photos. His dad gave him some "extra" army stuff that he'd been giving, and Tom is just LOVING it. Look at the smile :) Doesn't he look good.
Such a cutie! My 9 year old looks so OLD! hehehe. (It's an air soft pistol, not a real gun, just so you know :)


Well, I did it again. I told myself that I wasn't gonna read any more fanfiction (Twilight), yet I got myself sucked into another one. And guess what? It's not finished. Sigh. The author last posted a chapter on May 15th. Why? Why do I do this to myself - hehehehe. It really is a great story. Too much profanity, but a very compelling story. I sure hope she finishes it. It supposes that Bella never jumped from the cliff, and Edward never came back. She graduated from high school, college, moved away, and teaches high school in New York. It's 6 years later, and guess who is the new student in her English class? Good story. I'm DYING to see how it ends :) She wrote 14 chapters, and I still can't get enough :) Sigh. Patience may be a virtue, but it's not MY virtue.

We had a nice, relaxing Saturday. We did nothing. Hehehe. OK, so we did a few things around the house. My backyard now looks MUCH better since Captain America mowed and raked it. If you saw it when we first moved in, you'd say it looks FABULOUS! But it was nice to spend the day lounging around the house. Lounging is good.

Mostly I just read. Reading is good, right? Expanding your mind, and what not. It's a worthy past time, right? AND, the more I read, and my kids see me reading, the more they'll wanna read. I know I heard that somewhere - hehehe. Excuses, I know. But if you buy them, then they served their purpose - ROFL!

So, since it's after 11 pm, and I just got done reading my fanfiction (I know, obsessed), and I haven't designed/blogged yet, I decided to make up the Visiting Teaching message scripture for the month of June. It's about prayer. I'm doing Sharing Time in Primary tomorrow (today) too, and ITS about prayer. I just LOVE how the church keeps everyone on the same/similar topics of study for the month. Coordination is GREAT!

Anyway, here's your freebee for the day :) Click on the link below to go to my account to downlaod the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :) Thanks!

12 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Bethany....Love your WA as always and so grateful of your generosity!

I have also resorted to Twilight fanfic. I am currently reading Wide Awake. But I was hoping that you could send me or post the link of the ff that you are currently reading or any that you have read and enjoyed?

Thanks

Jen Graham said...

Enabler... I had avoided all Fan Fic before today.... If I get sucked in, I am TOTALLY blaming you.

a said...

Well, it's actually linked up in the post, just kinda hidden. It's linked in the word "it" when I say "I sure hope she finished it". Just click on it, and it will take you there :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Mom2mykids said...

I am NOT telling my daughter that Twilight has fanfic online. Forget it. I'd never get her off the laptop then. LOL. Thanks for the great word art! Makes me think about what I can do for my VT ladies this month. (No, I haven't gone yet. Me bad VTer.)

Very Quirky Girl said...

Thanks for today's word art. Your work is always fun and beautiful. But today's WA came at just the right time.

kc71595 said...

Thanks for your part! It's beautiful. Can't wait to get it all!

Rose said...

I also am Twilight obsessed. Did you read the leaked manuscript from Stephanie Meyer of Twilight-but from Edwards point of view? It's called Midnight Sun and you can find it on her site here:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
Also, I love this site- all about Edward and anything Twilight, as well as the Adventures Of Pocket Edward. Check it out here if you like:
http://laurensbite.blogspot.com/
Sorry, but I know how the obsession goes, and this may ease the hold...for a few days lol

Samantha said...

Thanks Bethany! When I'm done with Wide Awake I will start on that one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful work that you do!!!!

semoharty said...

I love those pics of my Tom dressed up in those ACU's that were give to me. He really looked sharp wearing his uniform all day long (boots and all even though they were a bit big!) I hated to make him only wear them once a week...he just looked too much like a soldier!

michelle said...

I love this scripture! Thanks for this WA!!