Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Greatest Gift

OK, I'm almost embarrassed to put this one out there. I didn't really like how it turned out, but couldn't fix it. Oh well. I guess you can't make every one of them "perfect". So, here it is. My husband wanted me to do this quote from a ....hmmm...some sports guy. Yeah, sorry Captain America. Was it basketball? And he's a coach, I know I got that much. Wow, I'm just flopping on this quote all around :) hehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you feel sorry for this WordArt...er, like my work.

8 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I think you did a GREAT job! It's an inspirational quote for some great pics I have. (Although you missed the L in believed!) Oops!

Bethany said...

Good catch! See, I told you this WordArt was giving me problems :) Last night, designing wasn't fun. I wasn't feeling well, and probably should have just scrapped it for the night. hehehe.

Thanks so much for finding the mistake. How embarrassing :) Spelling never was my strong suit! For an A student in school, you'd never know it by looking at my spelling!!!

Kath said...

I think this is GREAT. I just found this site and love your work - you're marvelous - Can't wait to use it!
Kath

Kath said...

I have a question - when you insert these into Word, how do you change the colors of the text? Thanks.
Kath
bobkatfree@yahoo.com

Tammy and Shelby said...

I have a quote if you could turn into some cool word-art:

"If it isn't in the scrapbook, it didn't happen"


THanks so much for your very cool and nice word-art.

tw1717@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Thank you for ALL of your wonderful Word Art, I love it!!!

Lois Michael said...

I love the quote and it looks great to me. They say all the letters can be jumbled or missing as long as the 1st and last letters are correct, the human brain will still be able to read it. I am going to use it so thanks!

a said...

Just so you all know, the quote's typo is fixed, and has been since missliss5 commented way up at the top. Again, sorry about the typo. But, once I find them, I fix them pretty fast :) Take care :)