Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Love Chocolate

Ah, chocolate. I sure do love it. It doesn't love me, though. I think I'm slightly sensitive to the caffeine in it, and experience withdrawal-like symptoms if I don't have it again in 24-48 hours. Migraines, to be exact. I know, it sucks. So, my choices are A) No chocolate (I know, not a very good choice) B) eat it when it's around, and get migraines for a day or two, or C) just give myself daily doses of it, so stay off the headaches. What would you choose?

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Kit by Scrap Shana - Young Love
WordArt by ME!

Jimmy found a bowl of chocolate pudding on the kitchen table, and made a royal mess of himself. Two questions. First, why was the gate open (isn't that why we have a baby gate!), and second, why on earth was there LEFT OVER CHOCOLATE pudding. That just doesn't make sense! Hehehe, looking at that cute pic of Jimmy above, he isn't really as messy as he could be, is he?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for creating this!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love it! TFS

ScrapShana said...

LOVE the word art on this layout! Thanks for using this kit! The layout is beautiful!

fairysparkle said...

You are so kind to share with us .I think you should have a little choc everyday as a life without chocolate is not good ,i have been without chocolate for two weeks and when i look back im not happy about it ,tomorrow i am having some .

In paper heaven said...

Thank you sharing your fabulous word art.