Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 10, 2008

Team

This WordArt suggestion comes from Sharon Kay, who needed a WordArt to go with her son's basketball tournament pictures. Isn't this a true quote. Team sports require us to work well together, and not think just of ourselves. This is why playing on a team is an important life lesson for kids (and adults) to learn!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

3 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!! I'm in the process of editing the 700 photos I took last weekend at the basketball tournament! This will definitely get used on one of my layouts. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your word art. I just had to have this one for sure as my grandsons are very into sports. Thanks so much

verabear said...

This is so true. thank you so much for sharing :)