Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thoughts With You

So it's Tuesday. I'm prepublishing, because it's only Sunday for me - LOL! But, I should be in Georgia, with my sweetheart again! We're going to the BALL TODAY!!! Can you tell I'm just slightly excited! Once you get married, have kids, and get old (LOL!), you no longer get to dress up in fancy clothes and go to parties. Well, NOT ANYMORE!!! I'm so excited for my first Army Ball. I'll let you know if it was everything I was hoping for :) hehehe.

This WordArt request is for Simply Sarah. I thought that it would be nice for sympathy cards. Anyway, use it how you see fit :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Thoughts - HelenaScript ES
are, with, you - Felix Tilting

14 comments:

Tina said...

This couldn't have come up at a more perfect time. Thank you!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Thanks for the word art. Unfortunately, this can be used too often.

xashee's corner said...

i am soo excited for you!!! looking forward to hearing all about the Army Ball!!! Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME wordart!! Hope you have a GREAT day! :D

Simply Sarah said...

Thank you very much Bethany! You did a wonderful job making a sad note look beatiful. And it is perfect timing, unfortunately, my uncle in law passed away last week.

Thanks again and Have a blast...

Roelie said...

How typical, also for me this wordart comes at a perfect time.
A colleague of mine passed away last Sunday, totally unexpected, at the age of 55! So cruel! He was such a sweet and caring man!

Now I can send his wife and daughters a personal card, with his picture and your wordart.

Being Mrs Miles said...

I LOVE this wordart - its perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

It's perfect. THanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for today's wordart Bethany! Have a wonderful time at the Ball!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I cherish your Word Art. As a writer of poetry and songs, I love words!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 07, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Heathermsc said...

Thank you for this lovely word art!