Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 20, 2009

Visualize

Boy, was it a busy day yesterday. It started off with a visit to the WIC office for Jimmy and I. I left Jacob in charge of the middle 2, and Jim, Joe, and I went to the appointment. 2 hours later, we were done, and I had a new WIC card. Who knew that Texas has "debit" card type things for WIC. I'd never heard of that before. Oregon, Ohio, and Illinois still are using paper. Good for Texas - seems to make it easier on all parties envolved. Anyway...

I found this AWESOME store in the same strip mall as the WIC office, and the little kids and I went to check it out. OMGosh! Nice clothes, and super cheap. I ended up with 2 pairs of jean shorts for Jacob, 2 jeans and a jean capri for Eme, rugged sandals for Jim, rugged sandals for Joe, 2 6 packs of tube socks for Tom, a sweater for Tom, a set of 6 sturdy glass drinking glasses, 2 shirts for me, jean capris for me, some unmentionables for me (I know, TMI), a 5 pack of glittery lip gloss, 2 light-up suckers, and a dress for Eme. And all for only $88. I got a 10% military discount (gotta love that), but really, had I gone anywhere else, it would have been a TON more money. Gotta love getting a bargin :) I think I've found a new favorite place to go look for clothes - LOL!

We came home, and fed the big kids. It was only 11, but they thought they were starving - ha! After lunch,Captain America, Jake, and Tom washed the vehicles, then Captain America headed back to work, and I did some computer work. I got another WordArt pack designed, and played Mafia wars for a bit. Cleaned up the house a bit and such too.

Captain America was home around 3, and Jim, Joe, Captain America and I headed back out around 5 to go to the Scout office. He'd filled out and turned in an Adult Leader application 2 time previous, but they kept getting lost along the way. So, we hand delivered it to the Scout office this time. Captain America and Jacob are going on a Scout Campout tonight, and Captain America's application needed to be turned in pronto.

We had dinner when we got back home, and Captain America, Jim, and I headed back out again at 6:45. Captain America needed to go shopping for his campout. We also stopped by Hobby Lobby and got some more fabric for our Civil War outfits. We didn't get home until almost 10pm. Dang, that's a lot of shopping. Jimmy really did a great job, though. I look back on the days that we only had one or two kids, and think, Man, did I have it easy - ROFL! But, I know it didn't feel that way at the time - hehehe.

Jacob was really excited to be babysitting so much today. He earned another gamecube game, and will get to play it for a bit tomorrow. He really did a great job, and I'm so proud of him - Thanks, Jacob! I'm so glad you're our BIGGEST kid!

Well, it's Friday, which means it's time for Fresh Fruit Friday over at the Orchard. Wanna see what I have new??? You do??? Oh yippeee!!! hehehe. I have 5 new WordArt packs in the store this week, and they're all on sale for 20% off through next Thursday (that's just $2.00 a pack). Click HERE to go to my store at Scraporchard.

And, my CT made some FABULOUS layouts to showcase my WordArt. Didn't they do a fantastic job??? I just LOVE these girls :)



CT - Netty


CT - Trina (slupreegirl13)

CT - Minna

CT - Schneeflocke


CT - Trina



CT - Jaimee


CT - Trina (Slupreegirl13)

CT - Schneeflocke



This WordArt request comes from Cheri. She said she could see this with images of kids working on artwork, homework...sports, etc. I couldn't agree more! It would be PERFECT for those "concentrating hard" pictures. I have a TON of those.

So, click on the links below to go to my various accounts to download the PNG file. If one of them isn't working, or is out of bandwidth, just try a different one. That's why I put up 4 different off-site links (LMBO!)


FONTS:
Visualize - AL Sandra

Downloads:

box.net
4shared
mediafire
keepandshare


Ha! I scrapped!!! 2 in one day - must be a record or something! Click HERE to see my other layout, called "Agent of Satan". Yeah, my mom wasn't crazy about it, but I thought it was THE most funny thing I've seen in a long time.

Kit - "Paper Rain" by Bren Boone
WordArt - Freebee from Elegant WordArt by Bethany (me!)

5 comments:

xashee's corner said...

you are so busy, it amazes me that you have time to do anything for yourself but you STILL find time to share with us! i LOVE your layouts and thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wa!! :) Have a FUN weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Simply Sarah said...

i love that quote! so perfect for many times.

amsangel said...

How did you get a picture of my garage???!