Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Worth It All

This WordArt is for Debbie, who's daughter is away at the University of Illinois (Go Illini). Debbie is making a graduation book for her, and wanted this quote (and the next) in WordArt form. Debbie's daughter has used these 2 quotes as her "away message" many times over the 4 years, and she thought it would be fitting to have them in her book. I thought so too!

I liked this quote a lot. Sometimes, we have to be willing to "go out on a limb" to get what we want. We don't grow by sitting in our comfort zone. We learn by doing, even if it seems scary. Anyway, very nice quote :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my work.

Frame by Scrap Girls
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Sharon for sending in this layout! Isn't it awesome! Love going to the snow! Even better when you can drive an hour or so to see the snow, then go back home to no snow!

2 comments:

princess jen said...

What great sentiments I found here today. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying your word art. I like the attitude is everything one because I tell my family all the time that Timing is everything. I wonder if there is a combination of the 2?