Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 10, 2008

Boy/Girl Thing

This WordArt is the suggestion of Sharon Kay, who after watching the silly videos her boys were watching, thought that this quote would fit them to a T! I added in the "girl" as a bonus! Hope you like!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my WordArt.


Kit by MGL - Somewhere Else
WordArt by ME!

Aren't my boys crazy! So silly :)




E Zane - dump truck
Carrie Bombria - firetruck
Burkinbabe - papers
DC _ Strong Shoes - papers
Ellen Raquel - Alpha Stickers - t
Banner Woman - Sunflower Days - bird
Iire - blocks
Digiscrap - Cars - speedometer
Dranet - Road Trip - stop and go signs, and roads
Lisa Minor - Denim not just for Boys - star
F R - landscaping Elements - house border
Nova Sloska - boxes
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much for your layout, Anita. You did such a great job! As a mom of 4 boys, though, I'm a bit partial!!! Thanks again :)
This layout is from Zalaine, and I must say, it's AWESOME! Love the look of it :) You really did a fabulous job :) Thanks so much for sharing. I failed to ask her about the credits, so I don't really know what she used, but she sure did a GREAT JOB!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love your Word Art! Just discovered your site and am signing up for the mailing list. Thanks for all the great quotes!

rhonav

scrappinmint said...

LOL, your layout for this one made me smile this morning. Yep, that's boys for ya. Thanks once again for your wonderful word art!

Sharon Kay said...

Oh I needed that LAUGH today...I scrolled down the page and that layout totally caught me off guard. Thank you so much! I'm really tickled to see all your layouts you do with the word art too! THANK YOU

jillconyers said...

I love playing and creating with your WA! Thank you for sharing your talent.