Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Dead

Dang, girls! I need to sleep more - LOL! As I'm pre-publishing this, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes awake. Who knew that having a "social life" would be this exhausting - ROFL!!! I guess most people don't wait until they're 33 to "get a life" - hehehe.

Before our walk, I took a few minutes and cut the weeds. No, not because I wanted my yard to look nice. I'm saving the yard and grass work for Captain America to "play" with when he gets home. ROFL!!! I'm sure he's gonna just LOVE that :) No, the reason I cut the weeds (and by cut I mean with scissors) is that the sprinkler guys were coming to turn them on today. The weeds were so high that you couldn't even see the sprinklers - LOL! I took a few minutes and cut back the "forest". LOL.

We did our normal walk and got back home around 10am. I took Laurie's little boy, Rowan, home with me, so his mom could go to a meeting. Jim and Rowan play very nicely together. And I actually got a WordArt pack designed. At noon, I went to lunch at a friends house. Can't remember the girls' name, though. It's a friend of Andrea's. Nice lady :) We had fun sitting around and chatting. AND, I had my first Homemade Tortillas. Dang, they were good! And they looked easy to make. I may have to try it sometime. Really tasty food. I'm never gonna get to my goal weight at this rate - LOL! BUT, I'm sure having fun :)

I came back home at 3pm, and designed for a little while longer. I got another WordArt pack done. At 5:00, I started working on a Cub Scout den meeting for the evening. Our church pack is kinda hanging on by a thread. The leaders are all guys, and most are in the army. So, they're frequently gone. Our Cubmaster is doing his best to hold it all together, but we need to get some more leaders. I'm getting a new calling (for church) on Sunday, so I'll see what I can do - hehehe. I'll let you know on Sunday what it is :)

We had dinner real fast, and headed out to Scouts. Luckily, the leaders who were supposed to be there were there, and actually had something planned - LOL :) They're getting the hang of it. With a little coaching, they'll be fine. I hung out with the little kids while Tom and Jake went to their meetings. Jimmy had fun chatting with his Sunbeams (4 year old sunday class) teacher, and Joe got to play with Andrea's son, Sam. Joe had the MOST fun with his new buddy :)

We got home at 9pm, and I spent the next few hours designing, and packaging, and uploading to my store. Sigh. What a process, that it :) I've decided that I'm gonna design on Saturday, so my week isn't so crazy. Time management. That's what I need - LOL!

The housing repair guys came by today while I was out. They turned on the sprinklers in the backyard, and glued something in the living room. I am just glad that they were able to come when I wasn't there. Don't you have it when you have to be home for a HUGE block of time, waiting on a repair person. Or cable guy. Or a package. I was SO happy :) OK, this paragraph was TOTALLY random. Can you tell it's late, and I'm tired - hehehe.

Oh yeah, another random thing. I called the ABC local channel, and asked the man why my TV wasn't working. He said that it was just a fluke that it was working before. Nice. I asked why FOX worked, and he said that they had a more powerful broadcaster thingy. I asked if he was gonna get a more powerful one, and he said no. I actually said "Well, I guess I'll just have to start watching FOX shows instead of yours". LOL! I guess the fact that I've spent SO much time trying to fix this problem should be a red flag to myself that I'm watching TV. Sigh :)

OK, enough about me. I'm not quite coherent anyway - LOL! I was looking for a quick freebee for today, and ran across this saying, and thought it was HYSTERICAL!!! Yep, I'd be dead if I was a dog - hehehe. Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

xashee's corner said...

Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL wa! :) Have a SUPER day!

Jani said...

ha ha. Loved the word art. Glad you're getting out socially. Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

AZK said...

Love today's WA! I'm going to have to use that one for sure!

PS. If I did half as much in one day as you do on a regulas basis, I'd have been dead long ago!

Leilani Rose said...

Thank you so much for this funny wordart. I love it!

Anonymous said...

What would we do with out your great wordart. I have almost all of you great saying. I especially like the In dog years I'm dead. Funny Funny I had to laugh. Thank you Bethany for the great word of fun.
Heidismiles

TerriK said...

WONDERFUL!! Thanks.

elnorac said...

OMG, this is so funny! Thanks so much!!!

Cindy said...

Oh My! I haven't laughed that hard in ages! I just discovered your blog and will be stopping by your store soon! Thanks!