Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2008 Olympics

Happy B-day Joe!!! My 4 year old just turend 5! What a big kid :) We love you, Joe!!!

My mom and dad took us out to the movies last night in honor of Joe's b-day. We saw "The Mummy 3". We LOVE the other 2 movies, and this one is great too. Plus, I like Jet Lei. That always helps :) It was pretty cool! Then, after the movie, we had dinner at KFC. Our KFC had a special on Monday nights, where you get 2 pieces of chicken, a corn on the cob, a biscuit, and a side for only $2.99. It was a great deal. My kids were in HOG HEAVEN - ha!

But, before the movies/dinner, the kids and I went to the lake. It was a BEAUTIFUL day (and that's saying something for the Oregon coast - LOL!) I haven't taken my sweatshirt off since we got here, and at the lake, I actually took it off! I sat in the sun for 3 hours, while the kids played in the water. I think I even got some sun! My cheeks looked red last night - Woohoo! It should turn to tan in a few days. It was great! Here are a few pics from the lake (only the little kids, because the older ones were out swimming and out of camera range).

We got to the lake at 9am - see, if you go later, when it starts to warm up, the tourists are all there, and you have to fight for a place on the beach - LOL! So, we went early, and played with the other locals - hehehehe.


Who says white men can't jump ? Ha! I see at least a 1/2 inch clearance there!


Splash, Splash!


Isn't he a CUTIE!!!

And, there are neat paintings of people on the outside walls of our theater. It looks like people waiting in line to get in. My mom though it was so cute, she had my kids pose. Ha! Funny, eh?

So, how many of you are watching the Olympics? I just LOVE watching them! GO USA!!! This is the first time in YEARS that I've been able to watch the Olympics. We didn't have cable for the last Olympics. I made it to my parents house JUST in time :) Yippee!!! Anyway, I thought that you all might like this little Olympics Logo for this year. It would be cute on pics of you guys watching the Olympics, on an Olympic photo, or even on a pic of your little Olympian participating in their sport/event of choice, trying their hardest (wouldn't that be adorable!).

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)




FONTS:

One - Felix Tilting
World, Dream - CK_Alis_Hand_Offical

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Good Morning and Happy Birthday Joe!!

Great wordart, thanks. I did a test of the right click for the png and using 4-shared. When you right click it downloads as a 72 DPI verses the 4-shared at a 300 Dpi. Just an FYI :)

Looks like the day at the lake was a great one. Have you guys been out crabbing yet? This is the 1st year in FOREVER that we have limited out. In fact we limited out 2 days in a row! WOO HOO Nothing like fresh caught and picked crab.

That photo at the Movie Theater is so FUN, great shot!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 12:05am, NY 02:05am, UK 07:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).