Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Change the World

This WordArt request is from Nancy. She had a few really nice adoption quotes for me, and I thought that this one would be most able to be used by everyone. I thought it was such a nice quote. Isn't this what we always tell our children. That what they do really does make a difference. That one person, doing good things, can change the world. Awesome thought!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work. :) Thanks!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Great word art - thank you

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anna said...

Thanks for sharing

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.