Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, May 11, 2009

Emergency

So, how did Mother's Day go for all of you Mom's out there??? My hubby promises me that as soon as he gets back home, the next weekend, he's doing a "make-up" Mother's Day. He's so sweet. Because while I did get SWEET homemade presents from my kids, I also had to clean up pee on the floor, cook all the meals (although Jacob helped with dinner), help kids clean up SUPER messy rooms, deal with emotional whinny tweens, bickering brothers, and kids who didn't like what I cooked. Sigh. I'm looking forward to my "belated" Mother's day. hehehe. We did get chocolate ice cream at church, so that kinda makes it all better, though - ROFL!

Saturday night we got to go to a BBQ in our neighborhood. It was SO nice to get out of the house, and have some grown up interaction. It's nice to know that still I remember how to interact with people - LOL! Sometimes, after being with little kids so long, I'm afraid that I'll forget. hehehe. We had yummy hamburgers and cookout foods. Jimmy at TONS of watermellon, and the kids all had a blast with the other kids. It was a great evening.

We have a few things planned this week, but not too many. I'm sure more will come up as the week unfolds. I'm having a few friends over for lunch on Wednesday, which means that I'm gonna be cleaning my house until then - LOL! I don't know if you're anything like me, but part of the reason I invite people over is for an excuse to have my house cleaned. Especially now that my hubby is gone. There's no one to clean for - hehehe. I seem to be most motivated when under pressure - LOL :)

This WordArt request is from Sarah. She's starting a new job, and wanted to put this on a sign. Hehehehe. Since I'm feeling a bit ornery today, I thought I'd go ahead and make it up - LOL! Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)

AND, the typo is now fixed :)


box.net
4shared - it's having issues right now :(
mediafire
keepandshare




FONT:
Emergency - An Accidental Kiss


I was in a scrappin' mood last night, so I made up a layout :) I thought I'd journal the "trials" that we went through while Captain America was in trainings. Not many kids get a chance to live in a garage. LOL! But then, I guess that's a good thing - hehehe. I also made another layout, and it's on my other blog here.


KIT - Brandy Designs - SYTYCD - Week 1
WordArt - Elegant WordArt by Bethany :)

11 comments:

Sarah Barton said...

Thanks, Bethany!! I love it. I'm gonna try to scrap it with a picture of a kitty or a kid with their hair all on end. You know the ones that always make a smile form on your face. I'll try to post it on my blog so you can see it:-)

Wendy said...

Love the word-art, thanks for the Monday morning chuckle!!

Laura said...

I always appreciate your wordart, thank you for posting everyday. I know things must be crazy handling your kids alone, but you might want to check the spelling of today's wordart-- "preparation".

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! i LOVE your layout. here AND on your newer blog!! your sister looks just like you! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!!

Bethany said...

The typo's now fixed :) Sorry, girls :)

Mom2mykids said...

Love this word art! We used to have signs taht said this when I worked as a secretary. Needed them LOTS of the time! Thanks so much!

one cute blog said...

Goodness, this is like the story of my life!!!! Love it!

Brittany said...

My mother told this to me ALL the time when I was a teenager!
I hate that she was correct!!! :)

Thanks for the word art!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Barbwire said...

Oh my, I came to your site following a blog train and just spent 2 hours reading all your wonderful wordart and downloading the free ones that I may use. I surely enjoyed myself. LOL
Now it's off to check out your store.
Thank you for all you have shared and the wonderful stories that made me chuckle.
Hugs
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.