Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby's First Outing

Here's the 3rd WordArt in the series: Baby's First. I can still remember taking my first child, Jacob, to Wal-Mart when he was only about 4 days old, walking around shopping. I know, it's sad when we get so much pleasure from Wal-Mart. Some may not like Wal-Mart, but I don't know how I ever got along without it!

Anyway, thought this would be good for those "firsts" of baby going someplace fun (more fun that Wal-Mart hopefully!). Hope you enjoy!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories are the way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Shelley said...

Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.

Shannon said...

We had our DD out at 2 days in wal-mart for diapers - she needed preemie - the one size I didn't have! Ended up in 3 different stores and driving through a downpour to find them! :)