Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before Series - Loved You Before

I had a busy day yesterday. I went over to my friend, Maren's house. Her in-laws were coming for a visit, and she was panicking that her house wasn't clean. So, Jimmy, Joe (he was not feeling well enough for school), and I headed on over to help out a friend! We vacuumed, washed dishes, organized, folded laundry, hung clothes, hemmed pants, swept and mopped floors, cleaned bathrooms. Wheeew! Her house looked FABULOUS when we were done. Amazing the work that you can accomplish when there's 2 of you working together! That's what friends are for, right?

She took a picture of me in my new outfit that we'd bought the night before. Some of the local boutiques were having an 80% off sale on Tuesday night, and I found this AWESOME outfit. The boots, the jeans, the brown shirt, and the black/white shirt, all together, was $38. That's not too bad, eh? So, what do you think? Those jeans, by the way, are a SIZE 6!!!! I never in a million years would have believed that I could wear a size 6 in anything! Goodness :) Click HERE for more info on my diet.


This was me at xmas in 2007. What a difference a year can make - hey, that was my WordArt from last week, wasn't it? I should make a page of myself - LOL! Someone wanna scrap one for me ????

Wow, just gotta tell you guys, Minna, from my CT, is SUPER AMAZING! When I woke up this morning, I found this AWESOME layout in my inbox. Isn't she SUPER FANTASTIC???!!! Thanks, girl! LOVE it!

My niece, Taylor, had a b-day party last night. Tom's b-day is the same day, but his party is today. So it worked out perfectly. They had the party at McDonalds playland. It really was great. The kids got food, and candy bags, and cupcakes. And they got to play at the playland. They thought it was AWESOME. The kids really had a great time.


Here's the next installment in the series - I didn't really like how this layout turned out - it's just not working for me - oh well. They can't all be great - LMBO! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file. And, leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS: See previous previous post :)

12 comments:

Annie said...

wow you look fabulous - what a great before & after pic - you definitely should scrap that! What did you do to lose weight? I need to lose some... ;)

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Wow you look absolutely amazing!! Good for you, you must feel so great!

Carolyn Albro said...

AWESOME outfit!!! You look great. And I think your LO looks just fine : )

Anonymous said...

omg! great bethany
i just send you an email

hugs minna

Cheri141 said...

Tried to use your link for info on your diet, but it wouldn't work for me. Could you try to repost? You look stunning! I am so happy for you. You are an inspiration to all of us!!

Malinda S. said...

You are such a beautiful lady! You look fabulous! Thanks for your great work and for sharing!

Jessica said...

You look GREAT! Thanks for the word art!

HaYn Mama said...

you are such a great friend for helping a friend clean her house.

THanks again for the word art.

Way to go with the weight loss. I gonna need this real soon now that I've had my last baby.

Anonymous said...

You look great! It takes a lot of dedication to loose weight and keep it off. And it is a lot more fun to shop for clothes once the weight is off. I know. I took off 80 pounds over about 2 years. I'm determined never to go back there again. I, however, have no hope of ever fitting into a six - diets don't reduce the size of bones.
RuthP

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 07 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

TitanThirteen said...

You do look awesome!
That wordart, "What a difference a year makes." Do you have that on offer somewhere?

Carol said...

What an inspiration you are. You give me hope!