Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before - Sing You To Sleep

What a long Saturday! Tom had his last flag football game, and Eme cheered at her last football game. Thank goodness. No one has sports for the rest of the year! Woohoo! Eme MAY go out for basketball cheerleading, but that's not till January. I think I can handle it by then - or lets hope :)

So did you all have fun on DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day)? I went to the orchard, and did a speed scrap, and a crop. It was kinda fun! I got 2 layouts made - that's not bad - heheheh.



So, here's the next installment for my new favorite song :) And yes, I know that the video has some typos in it - I'll fix it as I release them. My plan is to make a brag book, and then make a movie with those layouts, instead of just the WordArt. That should be pretty cool. Some day when I have nothing else to do I'll work on that - LMBO!

Click on the image below to to go my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)


6 comments:

Jamie said...

I love your video! That's a great song. There needs to be more songs like that about the pre-existence. Great job on the word art.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Great word art! I just found your blog today. Now I have to save up to get some of your kits. Thanks for the inspiring words.

HaYn Mama said...

Wow it turned out so good. I gotta stop listening to that song. . . I'm just a ball of mush every time I hear it.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Love your site. Awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!