Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cleaning the House

If you're anything at all like me, then this saying applies! I feel like I go around from room to room cleaning, and when I turn my back, they've trashed what I just cleaned. Silly kids! Kind of a losing battle, but we just keep trudging along. Image if we didn't clean at all? Now that would be a scary site!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

Kit by some nice person who I no longer have their TOU for, and I apologize for that. When I first started Digiscrapping (at the beginning of this month), I didn't know what the TOU was, so I got rid of them all. Now, I know what it is, and that it's important to keep them so you can credit the designer. So sorry!

WordArt by ME!

2 comments:

Sarah Webb said...

This is my favorite quote ever! I love the word art! I'm definitely making a page out of this!

Jamie said...

This word are is perfect at my house. I love your work, you are so creative!