Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, July 18, 2008

Never Ending

More packing....I got the kids homeschool computer all ready to ship back, and the library/computer room packed up. Most of the clothes are washed (that's a BIG accomplishment in a family of 7 - LOL). Most of the food is all packed up. I'm getting there! Slowly, but surely :)

AND, I have all my wordart freebies done through the 26th of July!!! Woohoo! I got done cleaning/packing today, and needed a little "Me" time with the old 'puter! hehehe. So, if my posts from here out sound a little dry, it's because they were all written LAST NIGHT - lmbo :)

Yep, another Brad Paisley song. He's my hubby's favorite Country Singer! Gotta love Brad. That's what DH calls Brad Paisley. I think it's so funny that he's on "first name basis" with the guy - LMBO! It's always "Brad's on the radio", or "Brad sings about this", or whatever. Too cute!!! Aren't boys funny!

I thought this would be cute on SO many layouts, but especially little people loving their mom/dad/sibling/pet. Too cute! I can already see the layout.....

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Never - Impact
Ending - Eight Fifteen

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Dana said...

Thank you for another wonderful word art

Anonymous said...

I used your wordart in my layout. Thanks so much!!! I hope you will check it out:

http://littlebitofeverythingmama.blogspot.com/2008/07/photo-blending-explored.html

Anna said...

Thank you for the awesome wordart.

Cindi said...

Thank you VERY much!!!