Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Star Wars

What a gorgeous Saturday we had! Sunny, not too cold, not too hot, just perfect! Gotta love it!

OK, as I was going through my emails to figure out which WordArt I was supposed to make for today (I try and do them in order that they were received), I remembered that someone asked for a Star Wars WordArt, but I don't have that email any more. So, if it was for you, please let me know by posting a comment on this post, and I'll be sure to let eveyone know it was made just for you :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONT:
Force - Han Solo


Thanks so much to Jody for sending in this clever layout. My boys would LOVE it! When we get together with extended family, there's likely to be a giant light saber duel. Yeah, we're kinda geeky :) hehhe.

10 comments:

Hifam said...

It was me. :)

Thank you so much. This will be perfect. I'll send you the page when I'm done with it.

Thanks!
Jody

yensid said...

This is great! We leave for disney in two weeks and will be there for "Star Wars" weekends so I will put this to good use after I get home. Thanks so much!

Treasured Reflections said...

Such a cute word art! You are amazing. Just wanted to let you know that I answered your tag and you can check it out at my blog, if you're interested! That was actually quite fun--made me think a bit!

http://treasuredreflections.blogspot.com/

Ramona

Jeanie said...

Bethany - This is GREAT - my husband is an avid Star Wars fan. It even inspired to major in film and video production, and he's now a video producer! He'll love this!

Carolyn Albro said...

I just discovered your word art and would you believe what a pig I am? I grabbed FIFTY FIVE!!!! of your little beauties : ) These are sooo much fun, thank you. I WILL be a repeat reader heehee : )

cindiaskew said...

what a wonderful gift. now to unzip & play. tyfs

Stitched By Lisa said...

Thank you! perfect for star wars page!!

Stitched By Lisa said...

Thank you! perfect for star wars page!!

Christa said...

Thank you! We saw a clone trooper at the Renaissance Faire, of all places, and I think this will be perfect for my layout.

Casper said...

Thank you,I have been looking for star wars word art & now I'm jumping for joy!!