Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happily Ever After

Yesterday was a MUCH better day. Thanks, girls, for all of your positive thoughts! Its REALLY worked :) My mom, sister, and I even got a "girls night" out at Fred Meyer (kinda like an expensive Wal-Mart). Don't make fun - hehehe. It's still a "girl's nite out"! And, I wanted to shop for a new outfit to go and visit Captain America! And, I need you all to help me decided what to wear!

So, here's the 3 new tops that I chose. I will see him on Family Day (for about 6-10 hours), and then on Graduation (about 2 hours). I think that's all I'll get to see him. So, my question is, which 2 shirts do I wear? Here's the choices:

Black and White

Black and Teal

Blue Asian
And, I set up a "poll" on the left, right side of my blog, so you can all vote :) I have my favorite, I'm just wondering what the rest of you think :) And, the best part, was that they were all on sale, so each shirt only cost $10.00. Not bad for a department store shirt :) And, I got new higher heel (yeah, I don't do heals so well) shoes/sandals. A black strappy thing. I can wear it with my jeans. I'm SO excited. And, I got new jewelry too! Earring/necklace combo's (on sale from $15 to $3).

OK, so the other day, my kids found this photo albumn with our trip to Disneyland when my oldest was young. I think I was just recently prego with #2. And fat. Did I mention I was fat - LOL! Well, at the time I didn't think I was fat. But, check out these 2 pics I found. OMGoodness! I'm SO glad that I look like what I do now - hehehe.


OK, enough about me, lets talk about my kids - LOL! My oldest, Jacob (11), went on his first Boy Scout campout last night! How did he get that old? He got home from school at about 3:50, and we pack him up, and had him at his Scout Leaders (who also happens to be his assistant coach) house by 4:20. They're camping, then going to the football game. We sent him with his fooball bag :) Coach will drive them there, then bring them back home. Thanks, Merritt!

And, Tom (8) has his first game today, and Eme (6) cheers at her first game today. Different town than the game that Jacob plays in. Good thing for the campout :) I'll make sure to get some pictures :) The little kids are excited about a fun day at Miller Park! It has a GREAT play structure, nice swings, and a TON of sand (but then, Florence in general has a TON of sand - hehhe)

So, this is the FIRST WordArt designed on my NEW LAPTOP! My hubby found out that he can have a laptop at OCS (officer candidate school), so I got a new one, and am giving him my old one. Doesn't that sound like a GREAT plan :) It's SO fast, and I just KNOW that I can get SO much more done. This WordArt took me 2 mintues to make :) Woohooo!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!




FONTS:
Ever, After - Impact
Happily - um, I'm too tired to look right now :)

24 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh my gosh, what a difference! You must feel so proud! I wouldn't believe it's the same person!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look absolutely stunning. Good for you - and of course for your health. Your husband isn't going to want you to go!

mitch1066 said...

i'm afraid i'm the before picture,how did you lose it all.You look fantastic now!!

Anonymous said...

You look great..can't even believe it is the same person. Congrats to you on all your hard work and discipline!

Crystal said...

You look fabulous in the black and white! Big hugs you look beautiful girl :)

Trina said...

Just wanted to say you're an inspiration ... you look fantastic, you've shown us how it's done! :) Any tips for weight loss? lol

Bobbi-Lynn said...

You look gorgeous!! I think you look stunning in all three, but my absolute fave is the black and white!
Bobbi

Mari said...

You look Fantastic, hun! Wow! Not to be mean but you look like you're in one of those fat suits in the old pics. I bet you feel so much better.
I too like the 1st top the best but I garantee Hubby won't even notice it. His eyes will be looking straight into yours. Enjoy the time you have together.

ZuzanaH said...

Hi Bethany,

have a look into my blog,( www.snoopynkinblog.blogspot.com )I´ve award 4 u :-)
zuzana aka snoopy

Beth said...

Bethany, WOW. I've always thought you were gorgeous, but seeing your "before" pic makes me admire your determination and perseverance, too! You rock.

Wonderful word art, as always! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
My favorite is the black and white. You look great.
Have a wonderful trip to see you hubby.

Anonymous said...

I like all three shirts, but voted for two as you asked. Enjoy your time together. You should be very proud! When you have a chance could you tell us more about your new laptop? I have never owned anything other than a desktop and am just now trying to learn about laptop features to look for, hopefully to soon purchase my own. I plan to mostly use mine for digital scrapbooking and email. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

You look great in ALL three shirts!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Nancy said...

WoW! You are an inspiration. I voted for the Asian one because you have the biggest smile with that one and then you have the second biggest smile with the second one. Your smile with the black and white just isn't the same. You look to me like a winter coloring and so you need the bright colors. Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

I bet you were always as wonderful on the inside, no matter what the pictures show.

Donna

Made by Mandy said...

Congratulations on your weight loss, it is truly inspirational.

The black and white top is stunning, you looks REALLY good in it.

Enjoy your time together :)

It's my wedding anniversary today so your word art is especially precious. We've been married 7 years, but together for 19, not bad for a 37 year old.

Beth said...

WOW Bethany. I don't ever remember you being that heavy. The difference is AMAZING. You have really worked your butt off (literally too..) and you should be so proud of yourself. It is NOT easy. And, I voted - but like almost everyone else - I am LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING the black & white!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo amazing! You look so cute in all the outfits! you're husband is going to be so surprised!

Angela said...

You are my hero! Great job! You look fantastic.

And, I agree, your dh will be looking in your eyes.

Enjoy the reunion!

Patti said...

WOW! Love the black and white - but especially love how SKINNY you are.

Anonymous said...

I voted! I love the teal one, and the black and white is a close second :)

Thank you for posting your stunning pics and your still stunning pics from years ago. Gives me hope. Hehe :)

Thanks for the word art!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and all the great word art you create and share. Here's a link to a page I did with this word art. It's only my 2nd page, and I have a lot to learn!

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18126

deb said...

I've been going back through your blog and I'm inspired after seeing your before pictures. You look amazing now.