Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Called to Serve

My dad's newest hobby is 3-wheeling. They just happen to live on the Oregon Coast, where the dunes are AWESOME! My dad took us out 3-wheeling last night. My boys had a ton of fun. Tom was first, and ended up tipping it over (poor thing felt SO bad - that one wouldn't start for a while after). Jacob was next, and kept gripping the gas too fast, making it almost do a wheelie. He didn't go too far before he decided he'd pass. Joe, Eme, and Jim got rides with Papa, and had a lot of fun (well, Jim didn't like it too much). Jake and Tom got rides with Papa too, and he even made me go! I'm not the most adventurous of people, and it was SCARY! Definitely won't be doing that again - ha! But, I did it! My hubby would be proud. I only screamed a little bit - LOL!

This WordArt request is for Angela. She wanted it for her husbands mission album. I thought it would also be good for little boys/girls dressed up, looking like Missionaries. Or for little kids playing "restaurant". Or for military pages. Or "service" pages.

Right click on the image below to save the PNG file, or click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Serve - ATCitadelScript
Called, To - Imprint MT Shadow

4 comments:

Angela said...

It's perfect!! Thanks a bunch!

Susie2shoes said...

I love all of your wonderful wordart creations, thank you so much Bethany. I'm sending you the Wilde Woman Award because I think you are and inspiration.

Pop over to my blog to pick it up.

Big Hugs
Susie x

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much!

Michelle said...

thanks!