Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, May 9, 2008

Have and Hold

So, I had the night off! Well, not really, but I sat upstairs and designed from 3:30 till I went to bed! How did I possible manage that, do you ask? Baby gates and TV!!! hehehe. Now, you can't do that every night, or your kids will be OUT OF CONTROL. But, every once in a while, it's a nice break for me (and the kids!). Hopefully my house isn't trashed too bad (I'm writing this last night! - remember the scheduled post thing - awesome!!!)

Allright. This WordArt request is from both Kimberli and Allison. Kimberli wanted something wedding themed, and Allison wanted this particular one. I SO love it when it all comes together!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

3 comments:

scrappinmint said...

We all need a little baby gate and tv time once in a while! ;)
Just wanted to wish you a early Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the baby gate....now there is a great invention.

And here's a big thank you! I love how good you are at designing great wordart.

Anonymous said...

I have downloaded several of your designs. I absolutely love them. No drama and hangups, just good products.
Thanks