Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jesus Lives Again

I made this WordArt in honor of Easter, which is fast approaching. In years past, we've gone to St. Louis to celebrate Easter with Captain America's brothers, but now that we're in Ohio, it's too long of a drive. So, we're doing Easter on our own this year. I'm excited to decorate eggs with the kids. I think, the last couple of years, we haven't gotten around to doing it. Well, this year, I'm doing eggs! It'll be fun :)

This WordArt comes from a childrens song about Easter. I really liked the words of the song, and do have joy in the knowledge that Christ really does live, and so can I :) Hope you enjoy!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

It's beautiful and so perfect with Easter so near. Thank you ma'am.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

You are on a roll today. Thanks again for the beautiful words. They are so perfect for Easter.

Jedda said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much!

Stefany said...

I am going to borrow this for my blog ...THANK YOU!

jimi said...

Thank you - it is very beautiful.