Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Families are Nuts

This WordArt suggestion comes from Kristin. I've heard this quote before, and always loved it. It so fits my family :) Well, it probably fits most of our families, eh? Too funny! I can think of TONS of pictures to use with this WordArt. Is that sad? hehehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Credits coming soon

Thanks, Melissa, for the cute Layout! So funny :) And no, I don't mind breaking up of the WordArt. Use it however it fits on the page! Wonderful job, my friend!

5 comments:

Trina said...

This is perfect for my family - thanks!

Lois Michael said...

Bethany, Thank you for all your wonderful gifts. Happy Easter to you and your family too! I just wanted to let you know I wasn't getting your emails until today & I received about 5 or six at one time. Hopefully I will get them regularly now. Thanks again.

Joy said...

Thank you so much. Perfect saying for most family albums. :-)

missliss5/Melissa said...

I love it! Here is the page I did with it.
http://misslissmelissa.blogspot.com/2008/03/few-nuts.html

Pat said...

Your word art is great and I bet just about anyone could use it. Thanks so much.